What To Do In Pigeon Forge TN
There are many attractions in Tennessee and we have 20 good options of what to do in Pigeon Forge, that should be enough to get you started on a great vacation.
1. Dollywood is an award-winning attraction that boasts many thrill rides, several shows per season, and plenty of restaurants for hours of entertainment.
2. Five Oaks Riding Stables and Zip Lines is a great deal and a whole lot of fun! For less than a hundred dollars, visitors can ride the five-mile horse trail and the zip lines, too. There are other options for only zip lining and only horseback riding. There is also a half-length trail for horses, and there are several zip line choices.
3. The Country Tonite Show is a high energy show featuring many talented performers for singing and dancing to entertain the entire family.
4. Speed Zone Fun Park, also in Pigeon Forge, has many family attractions in one with go karts that seat one to three people and a kiddie track for younger riders. They have an “oval slick” track and two wooden twister tracks!
5. Tanger Outlet Mall in Sevierville, conveniently across from Five Oaks Stables, has 400 factory outlet stores.
6. The Titanic Museum in Sevierville is an interactive experience with 400 artifacts. Visitors can steer the ship and walk up the Grand Staircase.
7. Hiking the trails in the stunning Smoky Mountains.
8. Zorb Smokey Mountains is for strong stomachs. Roll down a hill inside a huge, cushioned ball on one of four tracks.
9. Enter the upside down Wonderworks building and be amazed. There are many “wondrous” discoveries and an award winning Magic Show.
10. Pigeon Forge Theaters have shows with a variety of music genres.
11. Dixie Stampede is awe-inspiring and full of horses, music and food.
12. The Lumber Jack Feud at the Pigeon Forge Dinner Theater is something completely different.
13. Fun Time Trolley will take you to the attractions in Pigeon Forge for very little money without having to find parking.
14. Public parks in the area are well-maintained for hiking and outdoor activities.
15. Winterfest goes on all winter in Pigeon Forge with music, food and entertainment.
16. The Comedy Barn is clean family fun.
17. Star Tracks Go Karts in Pigeon Forge go 40 miles per hour and start on a straightaway. They curve and turn on the course and generally thrill the riders.
18. Lazerport Fun Center is laser tag and much more.
19. Helicopter tours of Mt.Le Conte; enough said.
20. Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo has baby monkeys.
When you are visiting make sure that you check out the current events going on at the time of your visit for what to do in Pigeon Forge there are many seasonal celebrations.